TM Tanking Kit
Waterproofing Kit for areas exposed to wet/damp conditions
• Protects water sensitive substrates from exposure to water
• Seals & Stabilises surfaces prior to applying tiles
• Single coat system, no priming required
• Fast drying, apply tiles after 3 hours
• Ideal for wetrooms, showers, steamrooms and bathrooms
• Can be used internally and externally
2.5Kg Tanking Paste, 10m Reinforcing Tape, 2 Internal Corners, & Latex Gloves.
Coverage: Aprrox 7m2
Tilemaster Tanking Kit is a single coat, fast drying sealant system based on co-polymer technology. It is designed to produce a barrier to moisture that is flexible enough to accommodate slight movement and/or vibration which may be expected under normal conditions of use in and around well-constructed, structurally stable floors, walls and shower cubicles. The system seals, stabilises and prepares substrates ready for the installation of ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles.
The Tilemaster Tanking Kit comprises of a pre-mixed, easy to use waterproofing paste that is reinforced with fleece tape and preformed corner tape. All contents of the Tilemaster Tanking Kit can be purchased individually.
Tilemaster Tanking Paste has been designed to be applied as a single coat application at approximately 0.5mm in thickness. Applying Tilemaster Tanking Paste at 0.5mm thickness is sufficient to provide a fully tanked and waterproof membrane for tiling onto.