TM Grout 3000
Highly Versatile, flexible Wall & Floor Grout
• Contains Anti Mould Technology
• Suitable for joint widths 2mm up to 15mm, Can be used on walls and floors, Limited flexibility to absorb movement from wooden floors or underfloor heating.
• Contains >20% recycled material
• Available in Almond, Beige, Brown, Charcoal, Cocoa,Dark Grey, Jasmine, Light Grey, Limestone, Mid Grey, Natural Grey, Sage, Sandstone & Pure White.
• Matching Silicone available
BS EN 13888 Class CG2
Supplied in 5kg bags
Coverage is approx. .2 – .8 kg/m2 depending on tile & joint size.
Grout 3000 is a highly versatile cement based wall and floor grout containing anti mould technology. Grout 3000 is flexible and is suitable for use on substrates with limited movement such as under floor heating and timber substrates as well as more common substrates such as concrete, Plaster & Plasterboard. Grout 3000 is ideal for grouting joints between 2mm and 15mm. Grout 3000 has very low permeability and is therefore suitable for use in areas subject to prolonged or permanent water immersion such as wet rooms, showers and swimming pools. Grout 3000 also contains special additives to increase water repellence resulting in a bead effect. Grout 3000 dries to a durable, shrink resistant, mould resistant and water resistant finish that is suitable for internal and external use.
When mixed with Flexmaster additive, the flexural properties of Grout 3000 are enhanced making it suitable for a wider range of substrates e.g Floorboards.
Matching Silicone 3000 Available.