Standard Setaflex White
Flexible, Standard Setting Floor & Wall Tile Adhesive
• Bucket life of 3-4 hours- Ideal where longer working times are required.
• Developed for fixing to plywood & chipboard overlay.
• Idea for underfloor heating systems.
• Specially formulatedfor fixing porcelain & natural stone tiles.
• Ideal for swimming pools & wetrooms.
• 3mm-12mm bed depth.
BS EN 12004 - C2 TE S1
Supplied in 20kg bags
Coverage. 20kg will cover 5-6m2 at 3mm thin bed application.
Flexible, Standard Setting Wall & Floor Tile Adhesive
Standard Setaflex is a polymer modified, flexible, standard setting cement based wall and floor tile adhesive with increased adhesion and non-slip properties. Standard Setaflex has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles to substrates subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay, timber framework underfloor heating. Formulated to give an extended bucket life of approximately 3 hours, Standard Set Setaflex is perfect where longer working times are required. Standard Set Setaflex is ideal for areas to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as swimming pools.
Standard Set Setaflex can be used internally and externally and is unaffected by frost after setting.