Gypsum Based, Flexible, Rapid Setting Floor and Wall Tile Adhesive
• Developed specially for fixing tiles to anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds
• Flexible, ideal for underfloor heating systems
• Ideal for Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles
• Walk on and grout after 3 hours • 3mm - 12mm bed depth
• 100% compatible with anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds and gypsum based substrates
Supplied in 20kg bags Coverage.
20kg pack will cover 5 – 6 square metres at 3mm thin bed application.
AnhyFix is a gypsum based, polymer modified, flexible, white rapid setting floor and wall tile adhesive. AnhyFix has been specially developed for fixing a wide variety of tiles to anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds and gypsum based substrates such as gypsum plaster. AnhyFix is 100% compatible with anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds, it can be used on anhydrite/calcium sulphate screeds below 85% Relative Humidity (RH). AnhyFix is a flexible adhesive and is suitable for use over underfloor heating systems. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours.