Tile Town are one of the East Midland's leading independent tile suppliers, covering the areas of Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Mansfield, Chesterfield, we also deliver next day across the UK!!
Tile Town Stock a comprehensive range of Weber wall tile adhesives, Weber floor tile adhesives, grouts and other tiling products that will insure you have the complete solutions for you tiling project. Plus our fully trained staff are always willing to offer help and advice.
Weber tile fixing solutions, The Weber tile fixing product range is designed and developed for the professional tile fixer. The easy to use product range is clearly segmented into 4 sections - Prep it, Fix it, Set it & Joint it.
High-performance, fibre-modified, self-smoothing, self-levelling renovation screed (up to 50 mm)
• Highly polymer modified, cement based floor screed • Self levelling & self smoothing • Can built up to 50 mm • Improved bond to difficult substrates • Flexibility to absorb limited movement, e.g. under-floor heating and wood • Rapid drying (light foot-traffic after 3 hours)
Supplied in 25kg bags Coverage. 1.8kg of powder for every 1mm of thickness/m2
• Water based acrylic priming solution • Regulates the porosity of porous surfaces • For sealing anhydrite screeds prior to application of tile adhesive or levellers • Improves bond strength and reinforces the cohesion of the surface, it also aids the flow of levelling compounds and reduces aire bubbles
• A high performance wall tile adhesive for ceramic tiles • wall tile adhesive • Suitable for dry and lightly wet areas such as kitchens, bathrooms and showers • Non-slip, even with heavy tiles • White BS EN 12004 - D1T Supplied in 15kg buckets Coverage. from 2kg/m2 in dry areas, from 3-4kg in wet areas
• Standard setting (24 hours) • For fixing ceramic and porcelain tiles to walls and floors • Polymer modified to provide a strong bond onto tiles/substrates with low porosity BS EN 12004 - C2T Supplied in 20kg (white) bags Coverage. 1.5kg of powder per m2 for every 1mm of bed thickness
Rapid strength tile adhesive for low porosity tiles
• Rapid setting, grout in 2 hours • For fixing ceramic and porcelain tiles to walls and floors • Polymer modified to increase bond to tiles and substrates with low porosity • Available in light grey BS EN 12004 - C2FT Supplied in 20kg (light grey) bags Coverage. 1.5kg of powder per m2 for every 1mm of bed thickness
• Rapid setting, grout in 2 hours • Highly polymer modified, Low-dust technology • For fixing ceramic and porcelain tiles to walls and floors • Will accommodate limited movement, from heated screeds and/or over-boarded wooden floors, Suitable for wooden floors overboarded with 9 mm WBP plywood or suitable tile backer board, Can be used as a pourable adhesive BS EN 12004 - C2FT - S1 Supplied in 20kg (white & light grey) bags Coverage. 1.5kg of powder per m2 for every 1mm of bed thickness
A water-repellent, mould-resistant, flexible tile grout for interior and exterior use
• Scratch-resistant formulation is ideal for grouting soft-faced stone such as marble, Efflorescence-free • Suitable for joint widths up to 10mm, Can be used on walls and floors, Limited flexibility to absorb movement from wooden floors or underfloor heating, Matching silicones are available • Available in White, Ivory, Jasmine, Limestone, Brown, Grey, Silver Grey, Charcoal, Black BS EN 13888 for CG2 Supplied in 5kg bags Coverage is approx. .2 – .8 kg/m2 depending on tile & joint size.
• Pure sanitary silicone sealant • Anti-fungal agent prevents mould growth in areas of high humidity • Excellent adhesion strength • Resistant to ozone, UV radiation and temperature extremes • Available in White, Clear, Jasmine, Ivory, Limestone, Brown, Grey, Silver, Charcoal, Black