Search
Filters
Close

Realonda Ceramica

Realonda’s history can be traced back to 80 years ago. Known then as “El Tercio”, the factory’s first phase began in 1920 and continued until 1936. The second phase starting in 1952 with its present name Realonda, S.A. During this period, the factory has adapted to the technological advances in order to offer its customers the best quality in our products and a conscientious service. 

Realonda shows today how it continues to grow, always looking to the future and striving to achieve both quality and service, concepts which define and identify us. Using always the most advanced technology and investigation available, in developing each one of our products.